According is famous medical blogger Kevin MD - The General Medical Council (UK) published new guidelines that state, “If you identify yourself as a doctor in publicly accessible social media, you should also identify yourself by name. Any material written by authors who represent themselves as doctors is likely to be taken on trust and may reasonably be taken to represent the views of the profession more widely.”
- ► 2015 (144)
- ► 2014 (213)
- Agenesis of Corpus Callosum-MRI
- Colovesical Fistula
- Spectroscopy now offers new insight into ALS
- Abnormally curved and tortuous internal carotid ar...
- ACR Teleradiology Task Force White Paper
- NHS Fife could outsource radiology
- Doctors should use their own name on Social Media
- Molecular US imaging- is this the future of ultras...
- Retained Broken Injection Needle-MRI
- Ruptured Sinus of Valsalva:CT
- OBOW Exams in Medical Universities in India
- Patellar instability-CT
- Should I Opt for DNB Radiology?
- Causes of Intraocular Calcifications
- ‘DESCENDING COLONIC POLYP’- An ultrasound diagnosi...
- Two Cases of Plexitis in a Day-MRI
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Basics of MRI for Orthopedic Residents
- Internet Smart Doctor-Sumer Sethi
- Fractures associated with ACL injury-MRI
- Fetal MRI with Neural Tube Defect
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (282)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (221)
- ► 2005 (158)