Descending and sigmoid colon show multiple small diverticuli. Urinary bladder shows tiny dot of free air. Loop of sigmoid colon is very close to superior-lateral aspect of bladder with loss of fat interface. Features are s/o Colo-Vesical Fistula. Tract of fistula could not be visualized. Minimal fat stranding noted around. Collaborative ultrasound image also provided. Case Submitted by Dr Ravi Kadasne, senior radiologist at Emirates International Hospital Al-Ain, UAE.
- ► 2014 (185)
- Agenesis of Corpus Callosum-MRI
- Colovesical Fistula
- Spectroscopy now offers new insight into ALS
- Abnormally curved and tortuous internal carotid ar...
- ACR Teleradiology Task Force White Paper
- NHS Fife could outsource radiology
- Doctors should use their own name on Social Media
- Molecular US imaging- is this the future of ultras...
- Retained Broken Injection Needle-MRI
- Ruptured Sinus of Valsalva:CT
- OBOW Exams in Medical Universities in India
- Patellar instability-CT
- Should I Opt for DNB Radiology?
- Causes of Intraocular Calcifications
- ‘DESCENDING COLONIC POLYP’- An ultrasound diagnosi...
- Two Cases of Plexitis in a Day-MRI
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Basics of MRI for Orthopedic Residents
- Internet Smart Doctor-Sumer Sethi
- Fractures associated with ACL injury-MRI
- Fetal MRI with Neural Tube Defect
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (282)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (221)
- ► 2005 (158)