Tuesday, April 11, 2006

LITHOPEDION

Abdominal pregnancy is extremely rare, but even more unusual is the prolonged retention of an advanced abdominal pregnancy with lithopedion formation. Lithopedion is a rare obstetrical outcome of an undiagnosed and untreated advanced abdominal pregnancy, mostly found incidentally.
Just came across this case on www.mypacs.net , an amazing Radiograph...
Here is a link to case of-
"75 year old female with hematuria. Scout of IVP reveals a calcified fetus overlying the right iliac wing. On further questioning the patient claims that she "lost" a baby when she was younger, but did not seek medical care at the time."

LINK TO CASE IMAGE-
http://www.mypacs.net/cases/LITHOPEDION-72398.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know seal cegel? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy sealonline cegel and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these seal online cegel with his friends.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many cheap seal cegeland play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found buy seal online cegelwas so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.

Do you know buy lindens? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy second life linden and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these cheap linden with his friends.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many linden dollars and play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found secondlife money was so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.

Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I also buy mabinogi gold and mabinogi gold, the cheap mabinogi is very cheap, and use the mabinogi money can buy many things, I like mabinogi online gold, thanks, it is very good.

I like play online game, I also buy mesos and maple mesos, the cheap mesos is very cheap, and use the maplestory mesos can buy many things, I like maple story mesos, thanks, it is very good.

Anonymous said...

wow gold
wow power leveling
cheap wow gold
wow powerleveling
buy wow gold
wow power level
world of warcraft gold
wow powerlevel
gold wow
powerleveling
World of Warcraft powerleveling
wow gold
World of Warcraft power leveling
power leveling wow
wow gold cheap
power leveling
wow gold buy
power leveling wow
wowgold
powerleveling wow
world of warcraft Powerleveling
world of warcraft Power leveling
cheap wow power leveling
cheap wow powerleveling

Blog Archive