(Robert Whitaker, 20th century, English urologist), percutaneous insertion of a canula into the renal pelvis with perfusion of contrast at a rate of 10 ml/minute and simultaneous recording of pressure in the renal pelvis and bladder to identify the presence of obstruction in doubtful cases. In children, the examination is performed under general anaesthetic and instead of a canula two fine needles are inserted. The infusion of contrast allows a simultaneous antegrade pyelography.....
- ► 2014 (213)
- ► 2013 (213)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (282)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (221)
- ► 2005 (158)
- Sequestrum- A large rod-like sequestrum is observe...
- Chest radiograph demonstrates decreased pulmonary ...
- STRING OF BEADS
- Fibromuscular dysplasia condition of unknown ae...
- Pulmonary edema
- Lateral radiograph of a lumbar vertebral body demo...
- Paget's disease Lateral radiograph of the skull d...
- Barium swallow in a child showing typical appearan...
- sheperd's crook deformity femur-typical of fibrous...
- air bronchogram-- a classical sign described by fl...
- small densely calcified nonfunctioning right kid...
- IMAGING IN BILIARY ATRESIA
- the classic waterlily sign of hydatid!!!!!COPYRIGH...
- History of X-rays
- indian conference calender
- hydatid cyst lung.. a classical CXR appearance alt...
- MITRAL STENOSIS-RADIOLOGICAL FINDINGS
- on line book purchasing
- cranial USG showing bilateral subdural effusion.. ...
- choledocolithiasis-the classical meniscus sign at ...
- MR imaging bladder
- normal barium meal follow through jejunum has valv...
- "pneumatocele" a characterstic of staphylococcal p...
- visit my message board
- "widened intercondylar notch knee" classical featu...
- Nonvisualization of Appendix on CT Linked With Low...
- OSTEOSARCOMA-"SUNRAY APPEARANCE"
- HEMOLYTIC ANEMIA
- posterior urethral valve
- Short Service Commission Notification with the Arm...
- important facts radiotherapy
- MR SAFETY AND CEREBROSPINAL FLUID SHUNT VALVES
- COPD X-RAY changes
- Alobar Holoprosencephaly Holoprosencephaly is a c...
- Renal Transit Time with MR Urography in Children
- Müllerian Duct Anomalies: Imaging and Clinical Iss...
- interesting syndrome
- RSNA 2004
- WHITAKER TEST
- official links for indian medicos
- Radiology quiz
- Radiology of pulmonary infections
- Reviews to My Book "Review of Radiology"
- quote of the day
- RADIOTHERAPY TUTORIAL
- SGPGI FORMS OUT!!!
- Immediate Computed Tomography Scanning of Acute St...
- radiologists, say good bye to cardiac CT!!!!
- PRIMARY PULMONARY TUBERCULOSIS
- PGI forms out
- DOUBLE BUBBLE SIGN
- quote of the day
- orbital cysticercosis
- PUTTY KIDNEY
- ultrasound simulators
- ▼ October (57)