Friday, April 24, 2015
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
This one is not for the faint hearted. This one is not for the conservatives. Not for the lazy ones.
This one is for dreamers.
There is so much to do in one life, that at times I feel like just one life is not enough to do all your heart desires. I want to take as much as I can out of life as possible. That’s the battle every day, between sleep and doing something.
You may call me fidgety, you may call me workaholic, you may feel I am over ambitious, but I don’t want to regret things I didn’t do.
As Dr. Abdul Kalam said “ The dream is not that you see in sleep , dream is which does not let you sleep.
- William's syndrome
- POEMS syndrome-DAMS Grand rounds
- Dense MCA sign-Hyperacute Infarction
- When dreams don’t let you sleep
- Limited by thought
- Patient's Point of View for Radiology
- Marfan's syndrome - DAMS GRAND ROUNDS
- To wait for the dream bus or board the one in fron...
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy-Clinicoradiological...
- Reverse Hill Sachs Lesion: MRI
- MRCP Part 1 Classes in India
- DAMS Cloud Campus now on iOS
- Angiofibroma-Radiopath Series
- Radiopath Series-GBM
- Surgery PG CME in LTMC Mumbai
- Basics of Fat Suppression For Radiographers
- Cerebral Venous Thrombosis-Clinicoradiological Ser...
- (Forced) moments of introspection
- DAMS-AIIMS Nov2014 Based Session- All over India v...
- Real stories have no conclusions
- Surgery Visuals Banned from Social Media-MMC Tells...
- Agenesis of Anterior Corpus Callosum-Rare Finding
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2014 (213)
- ► 2013 (213)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (282)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (221)
- ► 2005 (158)