Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Radiology News

radiology

Value Your Own Time

“Time” is the most valuable asset we all have. Why waste it in reacting to other’s actions?
This is something that I keep reminding myself. Often while driving down the Delhi city, I notice people fighting their heart out over small scratch on their cars. On other hand, usually if someone by mistake hits my car, I usually remind myself that people are more important than things and I just raise my hand to show my displeasure and I drive on. As I believe my time in life is better spent constructively rather than angrily reacting.
That has been the guiding principle in most of my life, instead of reacting to people, I prefer doing what I want to do.
Time in life too short and too precious to waste reacting to others
Value Your Own Time Reviewed by Sumer Sethi on Thursday, March 26, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Sumer's Radiology Blog © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger,

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

All contents copyrights with Sumer Sethi. Powered by Blogger.