Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Radiology News

radiology

Rebel

They told us to conform. They taught us all the rules. Rules which the majority believed.
Yet, there are always rebels, people who seek to differ. Who simply don’t agree to what they have been taught. That is when disruptive discoveries, inventions and paradigm shifts occur. That’s when change occurs.
Rules of a rebel:
---------------------
A) I don’t agree to everything that is taught to me
B) I don’t like the sound of the word “impossible’
C) I don’t feel the need to conform to people’s interpretation of fashion and life.
D) I don’t believe everything that the media wants me to believe
E) I don’t believe in absolute”right” or “wrong”, there are just people and circumstances.
Conformists exist but in order to live, you have to rebel.
Rebel Reviewed by Sumer Sethi on Saturday, March 21, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Sumer's Radiology Blog © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger,

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

All contents copyrights with Sumer Sethi. Powered by Blogger.