Heterogenously enhancing , partially calcified pelvic mass in the undescended right testis - germ cell tumor. There is increased risk for development of testicular germ cell tumor in cryptorchid testes. Also it has been found that the cryptorchid testis is arrested in its descent, the greater the risk of subsequent germ cell tumor. Case submitted by Dr Ayush Goel.
- Anomalous Left Portal Vein
- Os Acromiale with Impingement-MRI
- Rare Association of Dandy Walker malformation and ...
- Temporal Lobe Cerebritis with Midbrain Compression...
- Mobile Technology for Radiologists
- Do patients consider us (Radiologists) as Doctors?...
- Telemedicine in India
- Post Ictal Edema-DWI
- Inverted Napoleon's hat sign-Plain Film
- ACL Tear-Plain Film Signs
- Terry Thomas Sign-Plain Film
- Balls of fat-Dermoid Cyst
- Interesting Case of ICA Aneurysm
- Face of the Giant Panda Sign-Wilson's Disease
- International Day of Radiology
- Medullary nephrocalcinosis: Ultrasound
- Cryptorchid Testis & Germ Cell Tumour-CT
- Carotid Body Tumour-MRI
- Breast Hamartoma-Mammogram
- Aneurysmal bone cyst- MRI
- Dandy Walker Malformation-MRI
- ▼ November (21)
- ► 2011 (282)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (221)
- ► 2005 (158)