Intradiploic epidermoid cyst of the skull is a rare clinical entity that can exceptionally grow to a large size with intracranial extension. This is a case of a 60-year-old man with a giant epidermoid cyst of the occipital bone with possible intracranial extension, presenting with focal neurological symptoms. The diagnosis was suggested at CT and MRI was advised for confirmation. We will post the operative findings when we have follow up.
- ► 2014 (188)
- ► 2013 (213)
- Gaze Tracking to Learn Mammography
- Possible Pulmonary Embolism-Plain Film
- Appendicitis-Plain Film
- Wegener's Granulomatosis-Plain Film
- Aqueductal Stenosis MRI
- Benign Versus Atypical/Malignant Meningiomas on DW...
- Reporters required for IRIA 65
- Term of the day: "Mini Brain Sign"
- Follow up on US FDA withdrawal of CardioGen-82
- Physeal bar-Plain film & MRI
- Radiological Quiz Series- CXR- Winners to be featu...
- Changes in ABR Pattern of Examination -Other Board...
- Tendoachilles Complete Tear-MRI
- To report or Not to report
- Intradiploic Epidermoid with Intracranial Extensio...
- Winking Owl Sign-Plain Film
- Detached Membrane-Serpent Sign- Hydatid cyst
- Osteopoikilosis- "Spotted Bone Disease"
- Radiologists may not be Good Businessman-CNN
- Using Recalled Question to Pass ABR Exam Amounts t...
- Radiology Quiz- Winners to be featured here.
- Teaching Points-Differentiation between pleural an...
- PET-CT Teaching Case
- Horse Shoe Kidney: Spot Diagnosis
- Virtual Precontrast Images-Dual Energy CT
- Periosteal reaction for the Radiology Residents
- Radiology Resident Club on Facebook
- Hemorrhagic Secondaries in the Brain
- Concept of Enhancement in Brain Lesions-For the Be...
- New Year Card Radiologist Style
- Leiomyosarcoma with Hepatic Secondaries- CT
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2011 (282)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (221)
- ► 2005 (158)