Now off and on, we see diagnostic centres and imaging centres on facebook. Another one of my Radiology 2.0 application. What are the pros and cons of this in future?Pros
1. Presence on premier social media helps in brand building
2. More connection with the referring physicians as well as patients.
3. Venue to get service feedback
4. Portal to share your work, academic cases, milestones and event invitations to patient and referring physicians clientele.
5. You can even announce jobs on these pages.
1. Needs constant updating unlike static websites
2. Negative feedback needs to be acted upon fast and responded.
3. Remember patients confidentiality issues and compliance issues.