Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Radiology News

radiology

Entrepreneurship in Radiology-IRIA 65


Entrepreneurship in Radiology. This is the title of the talk for which i am invited faculty in IRIA 65th in Hyderabad. Something which is very close to my heart. I have always felt our radiology education system has somehow neglected this very important aspect and we have lost turf to other people because of relative lack of long term vision and zeal to create our own business in young radiologists. Fat pay package is a poison for an entrepreneur. I am sure my talk will inspire more young radiologists into creating their own brands. Please post or email any ideas or thoughts you have regarding this topic.

Entrepreneurship in Radiology-IRIA 65 Reviewed by Sumer Sethi on Thursday, December 15, 2011 Rating: 5

2 comments:

Brian Sabb said...

Hi,

That's a great topic.

Good luck on your presentation, I bet it will be terrific. I wish I could see it.

Best regards,

Brian Sabb
www.linkedin.com/in/briansabb

yatendra said...

this is very nice topic ... i m JR in radiodiagnosis dept raipur . i'll pleased to meet u sir in hydrabad...

All Rights Reserved by Sumer's Radiology Blog © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger,

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

All contents copyrights with Sumer Sethi. Powered by Blogger.