Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Radiology News

radiology

Medical Grand Rounds Come to India-Submissions Requested

Grand Rounds is a weekly summary of the best health blog posts on the Internet. Each week a different blogger takes turns hosting Grand Rounds, and summarizing the best submissions for the week. 


Dr. Val and Dr Nick Genes were kind enough to provide me this opportunity, I'm Sumer Sethi  and  I am your host for the medical grand rounds on October 18th. I'm accepting submissions for just about anything. If you have something to contribute, please feel free to email it to me (anything…links, blog posts, poems, videos, funny stuff you've found) and I'll be happy to include it. Also, if there's anything you might be able to do to promote the grand rounds for the 18th, I'd be grateful for help in spreading the word. The web address for my blog is http://sumerdoc.blogspot.com and thanks again. 


I had the honour of hosting these grand rounds earlier in 2005, and i was the host for the 21st edition of this rounds.  Medblogging has surely come a big way since then.

Email your submissions to me at sumerdoc@yahoo.com and make sure you have grand rounds submission in the subject of the mail. 

Medical Grand Rounds Come to India-Submissions Requested Reviewed by Sumer Sethi on Thursday, October 13, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Sumer's Radiology Blog © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger,

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

All contents copyrights with Sumer Sethi. Powered by Blogger.