Traditionally medical students preparing for PG medical entrance exams for their MD/MS entrance examinations in small town & tier II cities are at a disadvantage as classroom centres are mainly in metropolitan cities. Now with technology leading academy for PG medical entrance DAMS (Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences P Ltd) have launched in country which can have exclusive Video Conferencing for PG Medical Entrance Exam in 242 centres across the country in partnership with Reliance World with unique features of two way interaction, interactive classes by best exclusive DAMS faculty and relatively smaller batches. This programme has been correctly labelled as DAMS Virtual Classroom
- ► 2014 (109)
- ► 2013 (213)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (282)
- Bucket Handle Meniscal Tear-MRI
- Post Spinal Anesthesia Syrinx-MRI
- Pigmented Villonodular synovitis (PVNS)
- Paget's Disease of Bone
- Osteitis Condensans ilii-MRI
- PGI Nov 2010-Radiology Recalled Questions
- Choanal Atresia-CT
- Post Traumatic Rupture of Arachnoid Cyst-CT
- Possible Rassmussen's Encephalitis-MRI
- Gynecological MRI- Two Cases
- Posterior Limbus Vertebrae-MRI
- Pulmonary Embolism-Spiral CT
- Sternoclavicular Joint Tuberculosis-MRI
- Dural Ectasia-MRI Criteria
- Video Conferencing Technology Brings New Dimension...
- Radiology MCQs from AIIMS November-2010
- Ranula-CT images
- Interstitial Lung Disease Series-Part 3- Cryptogen...
- Radiology Pin Up Calender-Humour
- Tribute to 115th Anniversary of Roentgen Discovery...
- Interstitial Lung Disease Series-Part 2- Non speci...
- Interstitial Lung Disease Series-Part 1- Usual Int...
- Nasal Bone Fracture- Grey Zone
- Ectopic Origin Left Circumflex-MDCT
- Osteoid Osteoma-Ischium
- Os Trigonum
- Journal Review-Radiology October 2010
- Acute cerebellitis-MRI
- ▼ November (28)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (221)
- ► 2005 (158)