According Steven R. Levine and Mark Gorman, MD From the Center for Stroke Research & Henry Ford Stroke Program in Stroke. 1999;30:464-469; Time is of the essence for effective intervention in acute ischemic stroke. They emphasize that computer-based technology can now be used to integrate electronic medical information, clinical assessment tools, neuroradiology, laboratory data, and clinical pathways to bring state-of-the-art expert stroke care to underserved areas.
Further reading and reference
- ► 2013 (213)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (282)
- Long standing Portal hypertension-CT
- Tuber cinereum hamartoma-MRI
- Radiology Residency
- Hypertrophic cranial pachymeningitis-MRI
- Hematometra with hematosalpinx-MRI
- LV Contrast for R/O Thrombus
- Does the choice of MRI machine matter?
- Funnel chest (pectus excavatum)-CT
- Solitary Fibrous Tumour of the Orbit-CT
- Papillary cystic and solid tumour of the pancreas-...
- iPad for Radiology-Potential Applications
- Urachal Carcinoma-CT
- Radiology Journal Watch
- Computer which can read your mind- This is not sc...
- Radiological signs of Papillary necrosis
- Hemorrhage in metastatic neoplasms-CT
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (221)
- ► 2005 (158)