Sam Friedman, MD in his article entitled "The iPad--Radiology's Sharper Image?" talks about iPad and its potential for radiology. Accrding to him "It may still be a work in progress, but Apple's tablet device could herald a new computing age that extends to the radiology suite."
He further says "Even though the iPad looks like an iPhone built for the supersize inhabitants of Pandora, its ambitions are as much about shrinking our laptops as about stretching our smartphones."
Sam Friedman, MD, is chief technical officer (CTO) and medical director of nuclear medicine at Pitts Radiology, Columbia, S.C., and a radiology blogger (www.doctordalai.com).
- ► 2014 (213)
- ► 2013 (213)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (282)
- Long standing Portal hypertension-CT
- Tuber cinereum hamartoma-MRI
- Radiology Residency
- Hypertrophic cranial pachymeningitis-MRI
- Hematometra with hematosalpinx-MRI
- LV Contrast for R/O Thrombus
- Does the choice of MRI machine matter?
- Funnel chest (pectus excavatum)-CT
- Solitary Fibrous Tumour of the Orbit-CT
- Papillary cystic and solid tumour of the pancreas-...
- iPad for Radiology-Potential Applications
- Urachal Carcinoma-CT
- Radiology Journal Watch
- Computer which can read your mind- This is not sc...
- Radiological signs of Papillary necrosis
- Hemorrhage in metastatic neoplasms-CT
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (221)
- ► 2005 (158)