Yukiko Saito et al in Radiology 2008;246:536-542 have examined the examine microstructural white matter abnormalities in the corpus callosum (CC) of patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). A significant reduction in FA was observed in the rostrum of the CC in patients with OCD compared with the rostral FA in the control subjects. (FA-Fractional anisotropy). Study results support the widely held view that the orbital prefrontal region is involved in the pathophysiology of OCD and indicate that the orbitofrontal circuit influences symptom severity in patients with OCD.
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (282)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (191)
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging in Obsessive-Compulsive D...
- Radiology Grand Rounds XX
- Google to get medical imaging information fast
- Radiology Updates
- Diffusion Weighted Imaging in Malignacy- A Review
- Sumer's Radiology Site gets nominated as one of th...
- Ryles Tube Misplaced Into Cranial Cavity
- Bone Age-Useful Tip
- ▼ January (9)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (221)
- ► 2005 (158)