In an article-Early emphysematous changes in asymptomatic smokers: detection with 3He MR imaging by Fain SB et al in Radiology 2006 Jun;239(3):875-83 Authors prospectively compared apparent diffusion coefficient (ADC) measurements derived from diffusion-weighted hyperpolarized helium 3 (3He) magnetic resonance (MR) imaging with functional and structural findings using spirometric tests and thin-section computed tomography (CT) of the lungs in asymptomatic smokers and healthy nonsmokers of similar age. Correlations between mean ADC values and pulmonary function test measurements for diagnosing emphysema, especially Dlco, were statistically significant.
- ► 2014 (213)
- ► 2013 (213)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (282)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- Bad Radiology in Comics-Great Post on The Polite D...
- MDCT Useful for In-stent Restenosis
- Effect of Litigation on Mammography Practice
- Radiology Grand Rounds Volume-I
- Submissions requested for the First Radiology Gran...
- Soccer influence in Radiology too...
- CT Densitometry in Otosclerosis
- Schedule For Radiology Grand Rounds
- Nanotechnology In Medical Imaging
- Carotid Calcium Evaluation by MSCT
- Radiology has role both in War & Peace
- Dual Source CT
- Wikipedia For Medicine is The Future-Medscape
- Radiology Grand Rounds
- Role Of Antenatal MRI
- Interesting Article on Radiology Outsourcing In LA...
- Contrast Induced Nephropathy
- Beta Blockers For Cardiac CT
- Helium MRI useful in Early Emphysema
- ▼ June (19)
- ► 2005 (158)