Saturday, December 31, 2005
Sumer's Radiology Site nominated for following categories in Annual Medical Weblog awards
The second annual Medical Weblog Awards! These awards are designed to honor the very best in the medical blogosphere, as decided by the readers of these fine medical blogs.
It's been another year filled with explosive growth, stirring debate, and excellent writing -- in a number of fields. Sumer's Radiology Site has been nominated in following categories. Sumer's Radiology Site is the only weblog to be nominated in three categories!! Thanks to all readers and visitors...
-- Best Medical Weblog
-- Best Clinical Sciences Weblog
-- Best Medical Technologies/Informatics Weblog
Click here to see the other nominees
Please note-Polls will be open from Tuesday, January 3, 2006 and will close at midnight on Sunday, January 15, 2005 (PST).
I ll put up the link shortly...
- ► 2014 (141)
- ► 2013 (213)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (282)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (221)
- Sumer's Radiology Site nominated for following cat...
- Image Quiz-GIT
- Ultrasound in Ascariasis
- Radiology Upcoming events from India
- Which speciality are you best suited?
- Few Important Questions in Obstretics For MD Radio...
- Corpus callosum-Relationship to Acdemic performanc...
- Handling a neonate for radiograph-needed or not ne...
- About Sumer Sethi
- Possible Hazards of marrying a Radiologist
- Chest X-Ray in ICU setting
- GUIDELINES ON HOW TO OR HOW NOT TO WRITE A RADIOLO...
- Pelvis CT in upper abdominal malignancy in childre...
- Why less women are opting for Radiology-RSNA News
- Role of contrast enhanced sonography in active ble...
- Chest X-ray (CXR) teaching files
- Medical Litigation issues and Mammography
- Med School Curriculum
- Virtual Bronchoscopy
- Imaging in Oncology-New horizons
- Residents are learners FIRST..
- As expected Doctors say sonography should be done ...
- ▼ December (22)