Friday, December 30, 2005
A 38 year old woman presented with dyspepsia. A Barium swallow was done. What is the diagnosis?
Answer-Sliding Hiatus Hernia
Winners-Jon Mikel, Sharon, Alireza, K Sudhakar
Leave your answers in the comments section. The correct answer and winners will be published on the site next week.
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (282)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (221)
- Sumer's Radiology Site nominated for following cat...
- Image Quiz-GIT
- Ultrasound in Ascariasis
- Radiology Upcoming events from India
- Which speciality are you best suited?
- Few Important Questions in Obstretics For MD Radio...
- Corpus callosum-Relationship to Acdemic performanc...
- Handling a neonate for radiograph-needed or not ne...
- About Sumer Sethi
- Possible Hazards of marrying a Radiologist
- Chest X-Ray in ICU setting
- GUIDELINES ON HOW TO OR HOW NOT TO WRITE A RADIOLO...
- Pelvis CT in upper abdominal malignancy in childre...
- Why less women are opting for Radiology-RSNA News
- Role of contrast enhanced sonography in active ble...
- Chest X-ray (CXR) teaching files
- Medical Litigation issues and Mammography
- Med School Curriculum
- Virtual Bronchoscopy
- Imaging in Oncology-New horizons
- Residents are learners FIRST..
- As expected Doctors say sonography should be done ...
- ▼ December (22)