Few Important Questions in Obstretics For MD Radiology Examination
Continuing with the series to help Radiology Residents in various Medical colleges and Hospitals preparing for their final MD/DMRD/DNB examinations. Here are a few questions on obstretics-
- Role of USG in IUGR.
- US in diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy.
- Imaging of placenta and Grading of Placenta.
- Alimentary Tract lesions diagnosable in-utero.
- Role of US in 1st trimester bleeding.
- Radiological finding in IUD.
- Molar Pregnancy.
- Describe fetal circulation and discuss the high risk obs application of color doppler.
- Congenital brain abnormalities.
Keep studying!! Leave your queries in comments section and any suggestions are welcome.
Few Important Questions in Obstretics For MD Radiology Examination Reviewed by Sumer Sethi on Thursday, December 22, 2005 Rating: