Friday, October 28, 2005
Image Quiz-Chest Imaging
A five year old male child presented with respiratory distress, a chest CT was done as a part of evaluation. Representative Lung window scan is given here.
What is the diagnosis?
Correct Answer- Foreign body bronchus with right lower lobe collapse
Winners-Massoud Pezeshki Rad,Mash
Leave your answers in the comments section. Correct answer and the winner will be published next week.
- ► 2013 (213)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (282)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (221)
- Fetal MRI-How to obtain True orthogonal planes
- Low Voltage CT.
- MRI in carotid artery disease-New horizons
- Image Quiz-Chest Imaging
- Diffusion tensor-based imaging in adrenomyeloneuro...
- CT of the Heart- Review article in CardioVascular ...
- RADIOLOGY UPCOMING EVENTS
- Very interesting article from The Internet Journal...
- A Radiologist's Brain- An amazing article
- Antenatal US diagnosis of Horseshoe kidney
- Interesting Vascular Case on Indian Radiology.
- Cervical Spine Injury-Evaluation
- Carotid Ultrasound-an article by Dr Sumer Kumar Se...
- MRCP-The current status
- Sumer's Radiology Site is in compliance with HON c...
- Blogging for a Radiologist features in Radiographi...
- ▼ October (17)