Short Service Commission Notification with the Army Medical Corps
Applications are invited from Indian citizens who have passed their final MBBS examination in the first or second attempt, and have completed their internship.The Commission tenure lasts for five years, and can be extended by another five. Eligibility Criteria-medical qualification that is included in First/Second Schedule or Part I of the Third Schedule of the IMC Act 1958. -permanent registration from any State Medical Council/ MCI.-Post Graduate Degree holders -- MD, MS, MCh, DM -- in the following subjects will be given preference: AnaesthesiaSurgeryRadiologyObstetrics & GynaecologyMedicine-under 45 years old as on December 31.ImportantYou cannot apply if you have taken more than two chances in your final MBBS examinations. How to applyFor admission forms, please contact: Office of the Director General Armed Forces Medical Services/DG-1AMinistry of Defence'L' BlockNew Delhi 110 001.-You are requested to enclose a non-refundable demand draft of any nationalised bank for Rs 200 payable at New Delhi in favour of the Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund). -Please write your name and address at the back of the demand draft.-Please ensure that the demand draft bears the code number of the issuing bank.-Please include a self-addressed stamped envelop (4" x 9") to be intimated about the date of interview.Completed forms must reach the above address by October 21. Selection procedureSelected candidates will be called for an interview -- in November-December -- by a Board of Officers at: Director General Armed Forces Medical ServicesMinistry of Defence'M' BlockNew Delhi.If you are appearing for this interview for the first time, you will be paid round trip second-class railway/ bus fares.
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (282)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (221)
- ► 2005 (158)
- Sequestrum- A large rod-like sequestrum is observe...
- Chest radiograph demonstrates decreased pulmonary ...
- STRING OF BEADS
- Fibromuscular dysplasia condition of unknown ae...
- Pulmonary edema
- Lateral radiograph of a lumbar vertebral body demo...
- Paget's disease Lateral radiograph of the skull d...
- Barium swallow in a child showing typical appearan...
- sheperd's crook deformity femur-typical of fibrous...
- air bronchogram-- a classical sign described by fl...
- small densely calcified nonfunctioning right kid...
- IMAGING IN BILIARY ATRESIA
- the classic waterlily sign of hydatid!!!!!COPYRIGH...
- History of X-rays
- indian conference calender
- hydatid cyst lung.. a classical CXR appearance alt...
- MITRAL STENOSIS-RADIOLOGICAL FINDINGS
- on line book purchasing
- cranial USG showing bilateral subdural effusion.. ...
- choledocolithiasis-the classical meniscus sign at ...
- MR imaging bladder
- normal barium meal follow through jejunum has valv...
- "pneumatocele" a characterstic of staphylococcal p...
- visit my message board
- "widened intercondylar notch knee" classical featu...
- Nonvisualization of Appendix on CT Linked With Low...
- OSTEOSARCOMA-"SUNRAY APPEARANCE"
- HEMOLYTIC ANEMIA
- posterior urethral valve
- Short Service Commission Notification with the Arm...
- important facts radiotherapy
- MR SAFETY AND CEREBROSPINAL FLUID SHUNT VALVES
- COPD X-RAY changes
- Alobar Holoprosencephaly Holoprosencephaly is a c...
- Renal Transit Time with MR Urography in Children
- Müllerian Duct Anomalies: Imaging and Clinical Iss...
- interesting syndrome
- RSNA 2004
- WHITAKER TEST
- official links for indian medicos
- Radiology quiz
- Radiology of pulmonary infections
- Reviews to My Book "Review of Radiology"
- quote of the day
- RADIOTHERAPY TUTORIAL
- SGPGI FORMS OUT!!!
- Immediate Computed Tomography Scanning of Acute St...
- radiologists, say good bye to cardiac CT!!!!
- PRIMARY PULMONARY TUBERCULOSIS
- PGI forms out
- DOUBLE BUBBLE SIGN
- quote of the day
- orbital cysticercosis
- PUTTY KIDNEY
- ultrasound simulators
- ▼ October (57)